Mini Sweet Potato Pies
SERVES: 12 COOK TIME: 30 minutes TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
3 Sweet Potatoes (approx. 1.5 lbs.)
2 tablespoon butter
7 ounce Solo Marshmallow Creme 7 OZ
1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
To make this Mini Sweet Potato Pie recipe...
- Fill a large pot approximately 3/4 of the way with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Peel 3 medium sweet potatoes, then cut into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- Place sliced sweet potatoes and butter into the boiling water and allow to cook over high heat for approximately 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from heat, drain, and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add Solo Marshmallow Creme, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on high for approximately 1 to 2 minutes, until consistency is smooth.
- Place the sweet potato mixture into a pastry bag (or sandwich bag with a corner cut off).
- Pipe sweet potato mixture into prepared pie crusts. Mini Sweet Potato Pies can be served immediately or chilled.