Simple Raspberry Ice Cream
SERVES: 16 COOK TIME: TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
2 cup heavy cream
14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
8 ounce Solo Raspberry Cake and Pastry Filling
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
To make this Simple Raspberry Ice Cream recipe...
- Place a large mixing bowl into the freezer for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, Solo Raspberry Cake and Pastry Filling, and vanilla extract. Whisk until evenly blended.
- Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy cream, and mix on high with an electric mixer (using a whisk attachment) until soft peaks form (approximately 4-5 minutes).
- Gently fold raspberry mixture into the cream mixture. Continue until the color and texture are consistent throughout.
- Prepare a square cake pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan, and place a second piece of parchment paper on top.
- Place in the freezer until frozen, preferably overnight.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy.