“Gluten-Free” doesn’t mean giving up on great tasting foods -- just check out this easy and delicious Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Almond Paste Cookie recipe!
To make this Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Almond Paste Cookie Recipe...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients, except peanut butter and chocolate, in a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer on high for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter. Mix on high for 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Scoop dough into parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx 10-15 min until edges become golden in color.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before serving.