Football Rice Krispy Marshmallow Crème Treats
SERVES: 10 COOK TIME: TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
1 (7 oz.) container Solo Marshmallow Creme
5 cup crisp rice cereal
5 teaspoon cocoa powder
3 tablespoon butter
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon red food coloring
1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
1 tube cake and pastry decorative icing
To make this crisped rice cereal marshmallow creme treat recipe:
- Spray a cookie sheet or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Melt butter and marshmallow over medium/low heat, stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla and food coloring, stir until consistent and desired color.
- Put cereal in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture. Mix well. Working quickly, but continuing to mix until all the cereal is evenly coated. Mix until all the cereal is coated and a consistent color.
- Begin shaping mixture into small football shapes. These can be two-dimensional, cut with a cookie cutter, or three-dimensional, molded by hand.
- Transfer to cookie sheet. Use icing to decorate as desired.