We all know the saying, “a mother’s job is never done,” and for those who are moms, that saying is completely true. Being a mom is one of the most demanding, tiresome and entirely rewarding jobs you could ever have. So what comes with this kind of hard work and effort? Some recognition and R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
And what better way to reward you for another year with the world’s toughest job? Our favorite Parks and Recreation scene says it best, treat yo’ self! Make Mother’s Day your time to say, “it’s the best day of the year!” and make some of these over-the-top, indulgent dessert recipes that we’ve found from around the web. These desserts are seriously sweet and seriously delicious.
But first, we should start with a perfect recipe that references our “treat yo’ self” concept.
- Ice Cream Milky Way Brownie Pie by Wonky Wonderful
- S’mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brown Eyed Baker
- Redemption Brownies by The Suburban Soapbox
- Quadruple Chocolate Soft Fudgy Pudding Cookies by Averie Cooks
- Fried Cookie Dough by The Baker Mama
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies by Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen
- Tres Leches Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce by Chef in Training
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies by Tastes of Fizzy T’s
- Strawberry Raspberry Nutella Dessert by Katie’s Cucina
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Heaven by The Recipe Critic
Looking for a fun and creative how-to for a deliciously irresistible dessert to celebrate Mother’s Day? Check out this recipe for Chocolate Caramel Peanut Bombs!