Customize your popcorn balls to include any fun candy or filling you can imagine!
To create your marshmallow popcorn balls, combine cooked popcorn and desired ingredient(s) in large bowl. Set aside.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Combine marshmallow creme and melt over low heat. Stir until blended. Next, pour the marshmallow mixture over popcorn and desired ingredient(s) in bowl and mix lightly until well coated.
After 5 minutes, use buttered or wet hands to firmly shape mixture into 24 popcorn balls, approximately 4” in diameter. Refrigerate for approximately one hour. Serve popcorn balls as a dessert right away, or wrap individual popcorn balls in plastic wrap for later.
Jelly Bean Popcorn Balls
- 2 cups of small jelly beans
- *Add in different food coloring for extra fun
Chocolate Chip Popcorn Balls
- 2 cups of milk or dark chocolate chips
White Chocolate Chip Popcorn Balls
- 1 ½ cups of white chocolate chips
Butterscotch Popcorn Balls
- 1 ½ cups of butterscotch baking chips
Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
Cinnamon Spice Popcorn Balls
- 1 cup of cinnamon spice candies
Gummy Bear Popcorn Balls
- 1 ½ cup of miniature gummy bears
Mint Chocolate Popcorn Balls
- 1 ½ cup of chopped up mint chocolate candies
Caramel Popcorn Balls
- 1 ½ cup of melted caramel – stir into saucepan with butter and marshmallow crème
- Or *1 ½ cup of chopped, soft caramel