Jelly Bean Marshmallow Creme Puffed Rice Cereal Treats are the Perfect Easter Treat for Kids!
To make this Jelly Bean Marshmallow Creme Puffed Rice Cereal Treats recipe...
- Add Solo Marshmallow Creme, butter, vegetable shortening and 1 cup of white chocolate chips to a medium saucepan and stir over medium-low heat until melted.
- Add cereal to a large mixing bowl, then add melted mixture and blend until cereal is evenly coated (for easiest mixing, spray hands with nonstick spray and use them to mix the cereal). Remove mixture from the mixing bowl and place on a greased cookie sheet. Even spread the mixture over the cookie sheet, creating a rectangle that is approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- To make the topping, add shortening to a small saucepan, and melt over medium low heat. Once melted, reduce heat to low and add the remaining cup of white chocolate chips. Stir continuously until just melted, then promptly remove from heat and pour over puffed rice cereal base. Use a spatula to evenly spread the white chocolate across the top of the rice cereal.
- Spread jelly beans over the white chocolate topping while still warm.
- Allow to cool completely (at least one hour), then cut into pieces.
Looking for More Quick & Easy Rice Cereal Treats?
Make fresh, better tasting homemade cereal treats SUPER QUICK with no cooking and no mess! Give our brand new Marshmallow Treat Magic a try today!