The perfect treat for your big football party!
To make this crisped rice cereal marshmallow creme treat recipe:
- Spray a cookie sheet or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Melt butter and marshmallow over medium/low heat, stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla and food coloring, stir until consistent and desired color.
- Put cereal in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture. Mix well. Working quickly, but continuing to mix until all the cereal is evenly coated. Mix until all the cereal is coated and a consistent color.
- Begin shaping mixture into small football shapes. These can be two-dimensional, cut with a cookie cutter, or three-dimensional, molded by hand.
- Transfer to cookie sheet. Use icing to decorate as desired.
Want Even Easier Rice Cereal Treats?
Make fresh, better tasting homemade cereal treats SUPER QUICK with no cooking and no mess! Give our brand new Marshmallow Treat Magic a try today!