Blueberry Cream Breakfast Pizza
|Source||Lollipops and High Heels|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Start by rolling out your crescent roll dough onto a greased pizza pan.
- Spread it all around, pushing on the dough thinning it out to make it fit. Once the dough is covering the entire pan, take a fork and press on the entire pizza, this will stop the crescent dough from rising.
- Place the dough in the oven for 8 minutes to partially cook the dough and form your pizza crust.
- While the crust is cooking, mix the package of whipped cream cheese and Solo blueberry pastry filling in a small bowl.
- Remove crust from oven, spread the blueberry cream mixture all over the pizza.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the pizza, and finish with a little cinnamon.
- Place the pizza back in the oven for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to lightly brown.
See more pictures and instructions on our Blueberry Cream Breakfast Pizza blog post.
This recipe was created entirely by Katrina at Lollipops and High Heels. See more recipes like this on her blog!